I have not forgotten my Vorea and Sandy Creek family!

Many of my Rochester friends are unaware that I was not born and raised here.  I turned 14 the summer of 1997 when we moved from the Tug Hill region to Rochester.  I often giggle as many of you from upstate complain about the snow.  I should show you the Facebook pictures of my friends still living in the Redfield/Vorea/Sandy Creek/ area.  Now THAT is snow, and many of them still have small piles in their yards just waiting for the sun to melt it down.  While I miss my Vorea family and Sandy Creek friends, I do not (in any way) miss the crazy amounts of snow they receive.


I typically send out information and links that pertain to those of you in the Rochester area.  A wonderful friend, Sue, sent me a link for those of you further North East who prefer to buy their foods fresh.  "Freedom Rains Farm established in 2013 was born to continue the tradition of providing great tasting, healthy produce to its' community."  They farm all organically and offer a CSA (community supported agriculture) program.  If you live near or around Pulaski please take the time to look into this co-op.  You will be saving yourself money while offering your family the best nutrition!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we celebrated our "Tin/Aluminium" 10 year wedding anniversary.

Disney: 10 Tips Before You Leave

In Christ Alone - This Wife's Perspective on Cancer