Isabella Faith, our sweet 6 year old princess!

From the time I was a little girl I knew two things.

1. I wanted to get married.
2. I wanted to be a mom.

When I met Dave in high school I knew that we were on our way to making dream number 1 come true.  In November of 2004 it became a reality as we said "I do" and officially began our life together.

While I would have loved to have had a baby immediately, we decided to wait a few years.  Dave had just finished college at RIT and I was in my senior year at Roberts Wesleyan.  We needed to have an opportunity to establish ourselves before starting a family.

At the beginning of 2008 we began actively trying to get pregnant.  Month after month went by without success.  I was starting to get discouraged and we began to investigate fertility help.  It was a few weeks before that first doctors appointment to discuss our options that we found out we were having a baby!  You can imagine our delight!



We decided to be "surprised" and never found out what we were having.  On July 17, 2009 our sweet girl was born weighing 7lbs 11oz and 20.5in long.  We named her Isabella Faith knowing that she would be set apart to trust in God.  


She was a happy baby who brought joy to everyone around her.  Her laugh is contagious and her smile is infectious.


You can sense her sweet and sensitive spirit from the moment you meet her and she has grown to be compassionate and affectionate.


She's a dreamer who loves to discover new things.  An artist, a writer and a musician who appreciates the beauty of creation.


Isabella has a love for learning, a heart that desires to please God and a determination to show the love of Jesus to those around her.


She is a wonderful big sister who cherishes the relationships she has with Abigail and Aidan.  She loves them unconditionally and feels a sense of responsibility to them.


The dynamic of our family continues to grow and change, but the love we have for our precious 1st born will always remain steadfast.


As you turn 6, my love bug, know that; we will forever be here for you, you will always be loved and supported, you are daily being prayed for, you are beautiful inside and out, and we thank God for trusting you in our care.  Happy birthday, Isabella Faith.

"...the Lord bless you, my daughter..."
Ruth 3:10a


Photos compliments of Bethany Chase Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we celebrated our "Tin/Aluminium" 10 year wedding anniversary.

Disney: 10 Tips Before You Leave

In Christ Alone - This Wife's Perspective on Cancer