Adoption Day!

My friends, it is with joy-filled hearts that our family can finally announce that we have an adoption date on the calendar!  On October 5 (2016) Aidan's biological parents willingly surrendered their legal rights allowing us to move forward with the adoption process.


These past five (soon-to-be-six) months have been filled with paperwork, and waiting, and paperwork, and meetings, and paperwork, and waiting, and more paperwork... and more waiting...

But, on Tuesday, April 4 (2017) the paperwork will be filed away, the waiting will be over, the meetings will conclude and Aidan will get his Wilson letters!


I look forward to writing about the adoption details later but, for now, our family wants to thank you for your love, support, encouragement and prayer during this journey.

The Lord is my strength and shield;
my heart trusts in Him and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, 
and with my song I praise Him.
- Psalm 28:7 - 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How we celebrated our "Tin/Aluminium" 10 year wedding anniversary.

Disney: 10 Tips Before You Leave

January 13th. What's the significance?